Booking a professional photographer has never been so easy. Here's some detailed information regarding the service I provide.
How do I book you for an event?
- If you are interested in using Paul Rogers Photography, please take time to fill out the form on the enquiry page. The form contains detailed information about what each package includes - if you are satisfied with these general terms, please submit the enquiry and you'll recieve a detailed quote for the service.
- Approval will be given in 24 hours and if accepted, a non-refundable deposit will be required to confirm the booking.
- Terms and conditions apply for every booking and these need to be carefully read and accepted before the event. These will be outlined in a contract that is sent with the quote.
- Invoices will be delivered via email and can be payed (securely) online using PayPal, credit card or bank transfer.
What can I expect from Paul Rogers Photography?
- Every photograph that is delivered to the client undergoes extensive image processing in post-production - specifically, each photograph you receive will be professionally colour corrected and balanced to enhance the overall presentation & composition of the photograph. Samples are provided to clients within 24 hours following the even to ensure that you are satisfied with the product being delivered.
- The hourly rate quoted to the client refers directly to amount of time spent on the photographing the event/team/individual. Travel times and editing is INCLUDED in the hourly rate quoted to the client.
- Photographs are processed using Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop. Reasonable requests will be accepted if the client wishes for photographs to be altered (for example, changing an image to black and white).
- The service and product supplied is guaranteed - if, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the service or product supplied, you will not need to pay the full amount.
What files will I receive?All photographs will be made available on a secure online gallery. Sample photographs will become accessible within 24 hours to ensure you are satisfied with the finished product. Full payment is not required until then.
- High Resolution files (ideal for printing large scale prints) to give you a file size of around 5 MB each. We use great software technology to compress the image without losing any quality.
- Low Res files (perfect for online use) to give you a full screen file size of around 500kb.
Are all my payments secure?
- Invoices are delivered to clients via email and payments can be made online through Paypal. Clients can pay using a Paypal, credit card or direct bank transfer.
- Paypal is a reputable brand that has been providing secure online payments and transactions since 1998. It's a brand you can trust when it comes to paying online bills.
- If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the product or service provided by Paul Rogers Photography, you need not pay the full amount.